- Guidelines for the Operation of Day Care & Pre-schools
- Guidelines for the operations of day cares and preschools
- Tattooing, Body Piercing Body Art Establishments & Procedures
- Geared towards preventing ill health, infections and to generally protect the publicís health.
- Guidelines for the Operations of Temprary, Itinerant and Jerk Facilities
- The objectives of the guidelines are to reduce/minimise the risks to health, safety and well being of patrons/guests, employees and employers.
- Production and Supply of Bottled Water
- These guidelines give advice to bottled water plant operators on how to comply with the requirements of the Department of Environmental Health for the safe processing, packaging, storage and supply of bottled water in the Cayman Islands.
- Guidelines for the Operation of a Tourist Accommodation Properties (Hotels, Condominiums & Guesthouses)
- Hotels, Condominiums & Guesthouses.
- (HPA) Guidelines for Assessing the Microbiological Safety of Ready-to-Eat Foods Placed on the Market
- WAC and DEH Specifications for Garbage Enclosure
- Final - Jan 2021