This section contains documents not normally published by the Department of Environmental Health.
Please contact Stacey-Ann Anderson, the FOI Manager for further information, for access to a document that is not provided on the DEH website.
- Reports commissioned by the Department of Environmental Health
The Department of Environmental Health publishes the following information -
Invitation to Tender
- Invitation to Tender: Scrap Metal, November 2009
- The Cayman Islands Government invites eligible contractors to submit tenders for the purchase of processed scrap metals from the George Town Land Fill.
- Information for Tenderers, Scrap Metal, November 2009
- Specific information on the objectives and scope of the project, tenderer requirements, etc.
- Recycling For Businesses
- Many businesses have found that holding a kick-off activity generates the enthusiasm needed among employees to ensure a successful program.
- Reminders to Residents Regarding Garbage Disposal
- The Department of Environmental Health (DEH) reminds residents of the proper ways to dispose of household and commercial garbage.
Last Updated: 2008-12-15