You are here: Homepage > General Fees
The department collects a number of fees as prescribed by the Public Health Laws. Examples of the types of fees collected by DEH are:
- Cemetery vault fees
- Container rental and service fees
- Garbage collection fees
- Infectious waste disposal fees
- Administrative fee for approval for importation of human remains and for bonfires
- Lab analysis fees
- Special waste fees
- Training fees
- To inquire about payment of a fee, please contact Accounts Payable at (345) 743-5947 or 743-5941.
- To inquire about an outstanding bill, please contact Accounts Receivables at (345)743-5933 or 743-5951.
Last Updated: 2018-01-26