You are here: Homepage > District Sanitation
District Sanitation & Pest Control
This section of the department is responsible for the management of district sanitation within the Cayman Islands. This includes the inspection, monitoring and enforcement of the Public Health Laws and DEH guidelines in the following areas:
- Auto garages/petrol service stations.
- All schools (including day care and tertiary institutions).
- Cosmetology industry which includes barber shops, beauty salons, tattoo parlours, and other health care centres.
- Private dwellings and public buildings.
- Retirement facilities, foster homes and other public institutions.
- Recreational waters such as swimming pools and spas.
- Small accommodations such as condominiums & guest houses.
Last Updated: 2017-11-09