Making a Complaint
You can make a complaint in the following ways:-:
- By mail to
- Complaints Officer
- Department of Environmental Health
- P.O. Box 1820, Grand Cayman
- Cayman Islands KY1-1109
- By email to email@example.com
- In person to the DEH Offices, located in Grand Cayman at the CI Environmental Centre, 580 North Sound Rd, George Town or in Cayman Brac at 212 Stake Bay.
- By telephone (345) 949-6696 / 743-5942 / 743-5985
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible. You should include the following types of information:-
- Please specify the nature of your complaint. Is it about a specific service, policy, person or concern you are complaining about?
- If applicable, the date, time and location where the incident may have taken place and who may have been involved.
- Describe your expectations you may have had of the DEH services, as a result of information communicated to your from DEH.
- Please provide your name, address, telepone number or email address so we can respond to your complaint.
- Please provide any other relevant information concerning the incident that may assist us with our investigations into your complaint.
Last Updated: 2014-05-20