Complaints Commissioner

Skip navigation

You are here: Homepage > About Us > Complaints > Complaints Commissioner

After following the DEH Complaints process and you are still not satisfied with the response from DEH, you can make a further complaint directly to the Office of the Complaints Commissioner (OCC).

The Complaints Commissioner is an independent person who investigates allegations of maladministration causing injustice to the person who has complained.

The OCC requires you to attempted to resolve any issue with DEH through the DEH Complaints Procedure before contacting the Complaints Commissioner.

Last Updated: 2014-05-20